Craigslist and Other Bargains

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thank heavens any we had are grown and gone the one I bought the house with is 34
and self reliant that he is just an asset like his Father and my best friend

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
My 'great deal': I bought two twin beds, with mattresses, sheets, blankets, and spreads for $209. My only expense was laundering the bedding and buying two plastic mattress covers -- not sleeping on them otherwise.

No way I'd be able to buy mattresses for that price.

I'd never been into that store before. Decided to stop only because it's in the community that paid my wages for so many years. I figure it's a good deal.

It was hard to give up on the big bed, and I'm not sure Spouse realizes what getting the twin beds really means, but I need sleep.

Last edited:

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
It was censorship at the time. Scandalous to show couple in the same bed so even married couples on television had twin beds. How son and daughter showed up? Even that was on the scandalous side, showing a very pregnant Lucy on television before little Ricky was born.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't think there is a soap opera on at this time that doesn't feature someone in bed with someone at some time during the hour program every day. Can't for the life of me understand why every storyline needs gratuitous sex to get viewers.

Latest posts