Friend killed In Todays Isis Massacre

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
We have been watching it on the news. It is a terrible tragedy. I am so sorry you lost your friend in this act of hatred.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm so sorry, for you - and for all the families and friends who's lives were so tragically changed this weekend.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy, I am so sorry. Sadly, we tend to get a little jaded to such acts of violence, all too common now, until it becomes personal. I hope you find peace today. Don't watch too much of the news. It only makes it worse for you.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@Nyboy I understand you so well, and very sorry. I live in the city. where there were so many terrorist acts, and nobody knows when it will happen again. One day my eldest son managed to get to the subway just a few minutes before the explosion. Telephone switched off immediately because it activator explosives. And I have a few hours could not know if he's alive or not. One day my friend 3 days sitting in a concert hall captured. There were so many children, but after negotiations the terrorists released only children up to 10 years. One of the bombs was tied to her chair. After 3 days of our inner forces let the gas, all fell asleep. Of course, there were many casualties. Blew up apartment buildings in Moscow at night, with sleeping people. Then we set up night patrols. I was also in that squad. Everything is so close. Terrorizm- is not a fight, this is a political message. It is a pity that it is difficult to prevent locally. :hugs

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Heart tells me that he's alive. But I had to hear the voice. He sent me a SMS. But the message came only in the evening, when he came home. And it came many times, every 30 minutes until late at night: "Mom, I'm fine." So the connection worked.

Latest posts