Friend killed In Todays Isis Massacre

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Quote:
bobm,Sorry for the loss of your friend. When the head of a snake is not cut off at the earliest stages, results such as this happen more and more often.

Many Americans and others around the globe, have seen this coming, It' not too late to begin doing what is necessary to prevent this from becoming a regular event. More people were killed this time than at Fort Hood! We know who is doing this killing, all around the world. That's where the problem is.
Disarming Americans is not an answer.
It's time we call out the name of those who who are attacking and killing us, and STOP THEM.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@Nyboy
Moscow today. Beside the American Embassy.
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
Ck00MJYXAAAZIS4.jpg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Larisa what a beautiful series of pictures. Love knows no country's borders. Love and support is worldwide and universal. Thank you for posting these heart touching pictures.

I know Russia has a terrible problem with terrorists. Putin even warned our government about the two brothers that bombed the Boston Marathon over a year ago, but our government did nothing. People died. I don't know why our two countries can't put their political differences aside and work together to wipe the planet clean of these cowardly terrorists. We, you and me, and many others, just common people, can get along and value each other. Why can't our stupid governments work together for the good of all?

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Larisa what a beautiful series of pictures. Love knows no country's borders. Love and support is worldwide and universal. Thank you for posting these heart touching pictures.

I know Russia has a terrible problem with terrorists. Putin even warned our government about the two brothers that bombed the Boston Marathon over a year ago, but our government did nothing. People died. I don't know why our two countries can't put their political differences aside and work together to wipe the planet clean of these cowardly terrorists. We, you and me, and many others, just common people, can get along and value each other. Why can't our stupid governments work together for the good of all?
Love you Bay :hugsYou said it all. Bless your heart. :love

Latest posts