Garden humor thread..

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
GHnov6.jpg

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Rocks used to command my very close attention, @canesisters . I was beginning to get involved in something called "bouldering" after working on greenhouse glass roofs.

Mostly, I was hoping that none of the rocks I was closest to would turn over.

Therefore, I would have walked right past your rock, orders or otherwise. My thought would have been, "you've got your agenda, I've got mine."

Steve :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Somehow, I am relating those 2 images, Debbie.

I saw my toes the other day.

Yes, I still recognize the digitS' at that end ...

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Speaking of recognizing your digits…..
Years ago I woke up in the middle of the night and saw an arm sticking out from under my pillow. Somehow - in my sleepy stupor - the following things happened.
I knew that it wasn't mine (I knew this because I wiggled my fingers and the fingers of that hand didn't move).
I managed to suppress panic just long enough to wonder how there could be an arm belonging to someone else where it shouldn't be... (remember sleepy stupor... not SURE this wasn't a weird dream)
Then I decided to reach over and touch it. It was cold (and the fact that I didn't feel the touch confirmed that it was NOT mine)!
With a shriek I leapt up and realized that my entire right arm was soundly asleep, dangling useless and numb at my side....

I bet that happens to everyone though, right? Nothing weird about it at all.