Garden humor thread..

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Speaking of recognizing your digits…..
Years ago I woke up in the middle of the night and saw an arm sticking out from under my pillow. Somehow - in my sleepy stupor - the following things happened.
I knew that it wasn't mine (I knew this because I wiggled my fingers and the fingers of that hand didn't move).
I managed to suppress panic just long enough to wonder how there could be an arm belonging to someone else where it shouldn't be... (remember sleepy stupor... not SURE this wasn't a weird dream)
Then I decided to reach over and touch it. It was cold (and the fact that I didn't feel the touch confirmed that it was NOT mine)!
With a shriek I leapt up and realized that my entire right arm was soundly asleep, dangling useless and numb at my side....

I bet that happens to everyone though, right? Nothing weird about it at all.

I have had that same exact experience Cane. Only different.
Mine was a hand that I felt lying on my pillow. A cold, dead hand.
I didn't leap up, I just lay there quietly having a heart attack.
What a relief to find out it was my own dead hand!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Years ago I woke up in the middle of the night and saw an arm sticking out from under my pillow. - - - - - -
Then I decided to reach over and touch it. It was cold (and the fact that I didn't feel the touch confirmed that it was NOT mine)!
With a shriek I leapt up and realized that my entire right arm was soundly asleep, dangling useless and numb at my side....

:clap :lol: :gig :lol: :yuckyuck :lol: :gig :lol: :clap

Too funny, and yes, nothing weird about it at all. Thank you for your Chuckle of the Day.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Years ago I woke up in the middle of the night and saw an arm sticking out from under my pillow. It was cold (and the fact that I didn't feel the touch confirmed that it was NOT mine)!

You bet it happens to others. I've awaken in bed with cold dead hands I knew were not mine.

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Years ago I woke up in the middle of the night and saw an arm sticking out from under my pillow. Somehow - in my sleepy stupor - the following things happened.
I knew that it wasn't mine (I knew this because I wiggled my fingers and the fingers of that hand didn't move).
I managed to suppress panic just long enough to wonder how there could be an arm belonging to someone else where it shouldn't be... (remember sleepy stupor... not SURE this wasn't a weird dream)

:lol::lol::lol:

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I have had that same exact experience Cane. Only different.
Mine was a hand that I felt lying on my pillow. A cold, dead hand.
I didn't leap up, I just lay there quietly having a heart attack.
What a relief to find out it was my own dead hand!
:lol:

Latest posts