Highjacked Threads Fun or Bad

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Now that we know @Ridgerunner is away for the week, I'm thinking of starting a thread to talk about him ...

Yeah.

:)

Steve

:lol:
The trouble is knowing where to start!

sCo_hmmthink.gif

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
DH and I missed a landlord association meeting one month and found him elected president and me secretary.
DO NOT miss meetings or go away for a time. This site seems like another place I don't want to miss.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hmmmm...this 68 degree weather is really doing something to my garden. Everything is growing too big, I need to plant more lettuce outside, and my granddaughter asked me why we don't have any more raspberries yet the roses are still blooming. This western climate is just too much for this city girl.

Mary

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here in the PNW , the lawn and pasture grasses are all GREEN , the Camelias are building their flower buds to make their debut at Christmas, and the Honkers and Quackers are flyin in to enjoy the mild temperatures, gorgeous multi - colored tree leaves, liquid sunshine created misty ponds with a light dusting of snow on the conifers now and then as an accent in between sunbreaks . :frow :celebrate :tongue :plbb

Last edited:

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well here in the intermountain PNW it's cold and gray.
My lawn is green, until it's white and a few feet taller. The soil is frozen too. (Hows that bowl of dirt doin' Bay?)

Just doing my part for tourism.

Latest posts