Highjacked Threads Fun or Bad

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well here in the intermountain PNW it's cold and gray.
My lawn is green, until it's white and a few feet taller. The soil is frozen too. (Hows that bowl of dirt doin' Bay?)

Just doing my part for tourism.
It's frozen! Have you stuck your head in the oven yet??

How's the vacation going @Ridgerunner ????? :lol::lol:

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's frozen! Have you stuck your head in the oven yet??

How's the vacation going @Ridgerunner ????? :lol::lol:

I haven't stuck my head in the oven yet Bay. I'm waiting for you to have summer. Misery loves company, so I'm going to keep you company vicariously, for about 10 seconds. Then you're on your own girl.

Speaking of company I wonder how @Ridgerunner is doing with his.

Last edited:

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Smart Red Just mild skirmish while those westerners/southerners gloat!

@ninnymary u r worst, adopted southerner living in warm west with real sour do bread.......and fresh fish.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
OMG! Ya'll had to mention fresh fish, darned you, @seedcorn. That is the thing I most missed about the West coast. Getting fresh fish around here is as hard as striking gold in the back yard. It's been 50 years and I it still tears at my taste buds when I pass any fish department around south-est, central-est Wisconsin. @Ridgerunner, tell him to stop!

Yes, @seedcorn, I know we will eventually get our own kicks in. It is just that gardening withdrawal is tough on adicted gardeners like me.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@seedcorn if it makes you feel any better, I don't have a fall garden because of the move to the new place. But you better watch out, come spring!! I will pound you with tomato pics! haha! But you know what?

@flowerweaver and @w_r_ranch both live further south than I do and they might beat me to ripe tomatoes! That's OK as long as they post pictures and tag you!!!! (Ya'll gotta understand that seedcorn is the Tomato Grinch and likes to blast me for getting them before he does)

Last edited:

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Except for those dang southerners posting pix of their gardens while we are under winter snow.......& those dang westerners egging them on.....
you mean like this....
DSC_0008.JPG

but you northerns grow snowmen and icicles during the winter, things that the south can not grow during the winter on a regular basis .... :lol:

Latest posts