Not eating pork?

Really, it's much like ..

. using metric measurement.

Steve
Yes, indeed!

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I feel sorry for people who can't eat pork. They miss out on some of the best food

I can still eat bacon just a little...not much and not often...but I can't eat just regular pork now. Now, I can honestly say I never really ate much pork anyway, even bacon, but now that I can't eat any I'm starting to find out that every now and again I would have liked to have some of the gumbo from one of our local restaurants that does BBQ and such....if I had to request a last meal, it would be that gumbo and their sweet corn muffins.

Digits is right...not being able to eat pork when I want is much like being forced to use the metric system. ;) It just doesn't feel right at all.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
We were playing Trivial Pursuit yesterday and one of the questions was something like "What number is the metric system based on?". I said 10 but the answer was 12????
:idunno

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
There is a good chance that I either misunderstood the question or the answer... we play it a little... um.. differently.
The guys sack out in the den to watch football. My sister and I sit at the table. We roll the dice and move all the pieces. We yell what color the piece is on, they yell the questions to us (or each other if it's one of their turns), and we yell the answers back...

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
chump.JPG
this is NOT Kilroy and none of this has anything to do with metrics:
KilroySchematic.svg.png
could be a Killjoy!
flip the letters & end to end:
chump-001.JPG
c h u m p (or "chumys" :))

digitS'

Last edited:

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
There,

I corrected it, Thistle' ;)

Yes, it is mostly a matter of the font used, as to what it spells upon flipping.

Steve
who is a little concerned about being locked into a personality trait

Latest posts