how much privacy do you need?

bills

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Nyboy, you'd have loved Vancouver's Wreck Beach.

Lots of controversy about it back in the 70's when it started getting popular, but today it is an internationally acclaimed naturist destination, and the largest clothing-optional beach in N. America. During the summer, it attracts an average of 12-14,000 visitors a day! That's a lot of skin..lol

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
High school

& College.

I don't remember a time since ... unless you're counting the cast iron tub on the lawn a mile up the hill from Henley's Aerodrome.

Steve

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
When I was 12 or 13 years old, one summer day I and 3 of my friends went skinny dipping in a river, in an area that was pretty secluded. We laughed and splashed around for a while, and eventually put our clothes back on. It wasn't till then that a man came out of the woods on the other side of the river. We didn't know him; he didn't know us. But by then he knew us a lot better than we knew him!
In today's world, that would have freaked us out completely. But back then, it was just an embarrassing event.

bills

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Reminds me of the old joke about the city lady's and the farmer.

One very hot summer day, three lady''s visiting their friend who lived in the country, wanted to go for a cooling dip in a local farmers pond.
They asked for his permission, but he refused.

Feeling brave,they snuck on to the farmers property, stripped down, and jumped into his pond.
The farmer heard them laughing and splashing about, so he picked up a bucket, and headed out to the pond.

When they saw him coming, one yelled out, "There's no point in yelling at us about our trespassing, old man, we are already cooled down.

He said, "Oh, I'm not here to yell at you ladys" then holding up the bucket,he said, "I'm just here to feed my alligator".

He later claimed that they left so fast, they even left their cloths behind...:p

Latest posts