how much privacy do you need?

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Jerry Seinfield had a show on nudity. It seems the idea of nudity is far better than the actuality of it in daily activities.

Never fear, should you ever be in the neighborhood to stop by. I do go for body coverings when I'm working in the yard and gardens.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
How about this ... Portland, Ore. has an annual event where quite a few ( as in many) naked folks ride their bikes on a public road route patrolled by the local Police Dept. and advertized on TV by the network news people of the comming spectakle then reported on daily news during and after the event. :hu

Again...a very uncomfortable activity when done naked, yet many will partake for the sheer drama of it and to get attention. That need for attention on that level is hard for me to understand.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Many videos of Portland ride on youtube. I think internet has made young people much more care free about nudity. many don't give it a second thought, to texting and posting naked photos of them selves on dating sites. Sending your naked photo to a total stranger, is just given no more thought then what socks to wear! And they expect one back of person they sent to. Even Cl Dating section has more naked then dress photos. I warn my nieces and nephews if your going to send them, make sure your face isn't in it, you have no control after you send it.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think Betty preferred getting her vitamin D from the sun instead of a pill.

My husband told me the other day that in San Francisco it's lawful to be naked in public. We had just passed a small square where I saw a couple of naked people. I think it's weird to do it in public, why not in the privacy of your own back yard. Don't they realize that it might offend some people. Not everyone thinks like they do.

Mary

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score

My husband told me the other day that in San Francisco it's lawful to be naked in public. We had just passed a small square where I saw a couple of naked people. I think it's weird to do it in public, why not in the privacy of your own back yard. Don't they realize that it might offend some people. Not everyone thinks like they do.

Mary

It's the kids I worry about.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I will say this about my late friend Betty, even though I frequently dropped by to give her aging horse some exercise I never once observed her in the garden in a clothing free state. So whatever made her the garden legend she became would never be verifiable by me.

I have an opinion about public nudity, > the participants are obviously attention seeking and willing to let what may be legal interfere with what is right and wholesome.

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score

Mary
They are probably the same people who are offended at seeing a cross in public. :lol:..:duc

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I will admit in my much younger days going to nude beaches, But I was in my 20s and had a much different body
TMI
trenchcoat.gif

Latest posts