I am depressed.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Status report?

And this is why I have a yard and not grass. Too many chemicals to deal with to create a mono-scape of grass.

Besides it's green even if it's clover, some assorted weeds, and some grass.

It's been 8 days and I've only seen damage (not complete kill) on my groundcovers and some wild strawberries, one dead snapdragon in Ava's bed (maybe the cat had something to do with that one). The dahlias are blooming and still green. I think I got out lucky!!

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hot dog!!!! That's great news! Wonder if the age of the stuff had something to do with it? Lost some potency? Regardless I'm so glad to hear this!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
So are you completely out of the woods now? Hope so. Can't remember how many days you said that the stuff would take effect.

Mary

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think the worst is past now too, Mary. I did find one dahlia to be terribly stunted and will probably just pull it out. The wintercreeper and vinca major recovered. I couldn't kill those if I tried, I think! The strawberries either. I'm starting to think those wild strawberries make take over the bed. :eek: I didn't lose anything irreplaceable, thank goodness!

I can't tell that it did much for the lawn either, but I think that's because he didn't follow the directions to a T. It is greener, but there are still weeds. :rolleyes:

Latest posts