If You Made broth from Your Turkey Watch This

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
We family...all have the same germs, so we don't mind eating or drinking after one another. Don't often cook for anyone else, so I don't worry much about tasting the food and possibly getting a germ in it. My family have incredibly good immune systems and hardy genetics....could be from not worrying about eating germs. :D

I'd worry much much more about eating broth from a commercially grown turkey or chicken...now THAT will make you sick if done on a regular basis. :sick

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Preschoolers bring every bug home with them, so I am always after the kids not to drink from my cup. :\

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes, we need an update on members and their turkey flocks as well as another fowl question -- where's Rudy and his friends, @Kassaundra? Me? I need to go on an egg hunt. All 16 of those young hens are laying only 3 eggs a day for me to find.

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Yes, we need an update on members and their turkey flocks as well as another fowl question -- where's Rudy and his friends, @Kassaundra? Me? I need to go on an egg hunt. All 16 of those young hens are laying only 3 eggs a day for me to find.
Oh no!!!!! I'm horrified that that video made you think of Rudy!!!!!!! :ep

Rudy et al are doing well, warm w/ their wool sweaters and bunny blankets.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
@journey11 How are your live turkeys doing?

They're doing great, getting big! I have 2 hens and now I need to purchase a high quality tom to have a breeding trio. I've been meaning to do a blog post on them and post pictures here soon. I'll be hatching poults in my new incubator this spring. So excited! :weee

Latest posts