Mannerisms

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
So Lucky,

Pistol is saying that if he receives no honest money ..

. the little jerk will just take whatever he wants from whomever he chooses. Because he is such a manly man.

Steve

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
I was out early this morning and waiting at a red light to enter an arterial. At the crosswalk, a young woman just began to walk across against the do not walk sign.

She came so close to being hit but wasn't even looking in the direction of approaching traffic!. Obviously, she was in some sort of emotional distress. Maybe she had been using alcohol or some other drug. The "approaching traffic" was only one guy in a car. I didn't know if I should hide my eyes or stare. He had no excuse of not seeing her and no excuse for not slowing! A big girl with long strides she was still 3 steps from the curb when zipped behind her going at least 5mph over the speed limit.

Okay. She should not have been out there. He had a green light. If she had stopped or turned back, he probably would have had time to avoid hitting her! He could provide a good defense in a court of law if he had ...

What is wrong with his moral compass?!

I saw a bumper sticker on one of those monstrous, 4-wd pickups the other day. It seems like it had a phoney camouflage paint job but I was distracted reading the jerk's sticker: "kill your enemies and eat them."

Toxic crap.

Smart Red may have been confronted with that behavior from a deputy peace officer the other day. Confrontational much?
View attachment 15357
Why then the world's mine oyster
Which I with sword will open. ~ Pistol
The Merry Wives of Windsor, W. Shakespeare

Steve
Nope. Hitting a pedestrian is a much bigger crime than jaywalking. Jerk. :somad

Latest posts