my little corner

happy acres

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
It's been raining off and on for two days now. So it looks like I'll just be doing my starts for a bit.

happy acres

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
It looks like the sun is back! For today at least! The ground is still mushy at the moment though. :( I so want to play in the dirt! In other news, my tomato starts are doing well. Think I'll get some peppers and cucumbers going, maybe even some watermelon, cantaloupes, and pumpkin. :D

happy acres

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
So, today I planted tomatoes (3 types) , peas, and peppers (also three types) . After that, fed and watered the animals, gathered the eggs, worked on fencing, cleaned cages, washed dishes, did laundry, made supper, and now .... I'm pooped!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy Acres, What do you have in your Bee Plot! We started keeping bees last summer. Even with the wildflowers around our lot we want to add plants to attract more. I am planning to pull up some dead and worthless plants in the back yard and want to plant bee attracters there, too. What was shaded ended up in the sun, do to a major tree trimming and there are still spots of deep shade.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
So, today I planted tomatoes (3 types) , peas, and peppers (also three types) . After that, fed and watered the animals, gathered the eggs, worked on fencing, cleaned cages, washed dishes, did laundry, made supper, and now .... I'm pooped!
:lol: We call that workin' from can till cain't! :lol:

Latest posts