New property owners again

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nyboy, unless I'm missing something, I don't really see a reason for you to buy that land. We only buy land next to us to keep out certain type of people or for privacy. When we bought our cabin there was a lot for sale next to it. I immediately told my husband we had to buy it too so no one else would build so close to us.

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Red, it will go well for Dew and Monty. I went outside, howled at the moon, threw sand over my left shoulder, stepped in dog poo, and chanted Dew and Monty, Dew and Monty exactly 83 times. All bad luck, all Murphy's Law, all mishaps and all curses placed by a one eyed Cajun living in the swamp, have been averted. I'm really exhausted now......

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Red, it will go well for Dew and Monty. I went outside, howled at the moon, threw sand over my left shoulder, stepped in dog poo, and chanted Dew and Monty, Dew and Monty exactly 83 times. All bad luck, all Murphy's Law, all mishaps and all curses placed by a one eyed Cajun living in the swamp, have been averted. I'm really exhausted now......

:yuckyuck Well thank you for all that work bay!!! It is appreciated! I'm sure everything will be just fine.