New property owners again

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@Smart Red the closing went fine.... 15 minutes and we were out the door. The first thing Monty J did was cut the grass. Yesterday he changed the locks on the doors, and today I went and bought some paint and painted the master bathroom. I should have made a command decision on the color I want for our bedroom but didn't. I might get the paint tomorrow.Me and the girls spend a lot of today scrubbing the walls down so we could put primer on the orange in the kitchen :eek: scary looking color.... but it wont stay that color.I will try to remember to post before and after pictures for you all. I'm thankful that it didn't need gutted like the 2nd property we bought.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well I will get to all of that as soon as Monty J gets back from N.C. (his mini vacation) training. It does have a few soft spots in the living room floor and a couple of places in the walls that looked like they got wet. Not a big deal to fix...at least I hope not. The vinyl in the kitchen needs redone too. We are hoping to be in by Thanksgiving! :D This place is much more doable then the other one we had to gut. I will get some pictures tomorrow when I go back to finish the trim in the master bathroom.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@Nyboy I believe the plan is to live there until the new house is built then rent it out or let one of our girls use it. Not 100% sure about what will happen once the house is done.

Latest posts