Rudy, the survivor

goatgurl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
@baymule, thanks for the welcome. i enjoy byh and ss and wanted to check this out too.
@Smart Red yes my avatar is a lily but not an oriental or a stargazer but a daylily. i love daylilys, they are so carefree and i have them growing up my driveway in lots of different sizes and colors. i enjoy gardening for food but i am i flower freak. I've just moved into this house and am working hard to plant things but i keep changing where i want to put things. i know it takes a few years to put things to right but i want it done now. i know impatience isn't a virtue but i can't myself.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi @goatgurl! (Sorry Rudy, don't mean to hijack your thread).
You should see what @catjac1975 has in the daylily department! That should keep you busy for awhile. :)

You're in good company here, mostly the threads are about folks veg gardens, but there's plenty of us "flower freaks" too! Welcome!

Last edited:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@goatgirl I have missed welcoming you to TEG :welcome
Glad you are here and it seems fitting in nicely already. YEAH a new *family* member. ;) In reading some of your posts I see we have plenty in common. Intolerance for scented things and love of all things floral except paper whites!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome goatgirl! Looking forward to getting to know you and can't wait to see pictures of your flowers and veggies. I'm assuming you have goats also? What about chickens, or other animals?

Mary

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Welcome @goatgurl , I think we have interacted on the same threads on byh??? My avatar on byh is a baby pic of Rudy.

Ladies :lol: It isn't safe to mess w/ Rudy, his "aunts" are very protective!!!! lol lol lol

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
What is it when the parents decide on who the child marries????

Well we have found Rudy a lady friend. We are picking her up on Sund afternoon, pics will follow soon after. She is a blue partridge show girl.

Latest posts