Rudy, the survivor

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Okay Rudy fans, I have a new short video of Rudy's reaction to his coat pants. It was funnier in an earlier try on session, but we didn't have the phone with us then. Be warned do not be drinking anything while watching

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@catjac1975 I have been trying to make up my mind if I will mate him w/ Bella, she is so tiny, the offspring would only be useful for pets, not sure about the ability to sell them. I don't need / want a whole flock of "pets"

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Poor Rudy! The original nudist and Mommy is trying to make him wear clothes!! That was hilarious! More on the "well dressed rooster winter fashions" coming later.......

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
How about something like this???

bringiton.jpg

(saw it on BYC and thought of Rudy)

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I have thought of crochet clothes, but am really worried about it getting wet. But it sure would solve some major fitting / wearing problems. I have been days on this, never thought it would be this hard to figure out some design. The stretchy fabric is no problem, but it also isn't as warm. The down coat has been a pita to work with, so many thick layers, no give at all so to make it big enough to fit over all the parts it makes it very loose to wear. The light weight clothes I have no issues w/ have figured out some easy(ish) ways to make them.

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well here is the sequel, I have worked on this coat all day, w/several fittings and redo's. He hates it, just hoping it keeps him toasty warm tonight

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Kassaundra I think you have a money maker there. You need to show Rudy in all his naked glory, then show him stumbling around in his clothes. It would be even better if you narrated it, telling about Rudy. Then send it to America's Funniest Home Videos! They have seen everything, but I bet they have NEVER seen a naked rooster! You might win the $10,000 and get a crack at the $100,000 grand prize! I say go for it, NOBODY has a naked rooster wearing clothes!

Latest posts