secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
Tuesday I'll post some more info.

20140822_143254-1.jpg

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
:he I don't need a pony, I don't need a horse, I don't need a goat, I don't need a lamb, I don't need more rabbits, I don't need more chickens, I don't need pigs, and I don't need a cow. I will not look at pictures of a pony, a horse, a goat, a lamb, more rabbits, more chickens, pigs, or cows with lust, envy, or desire.

:he I don't need a pony, I don't need a horse, I don't need a goat, I don't need a lamb, I don't need more rabbits, I don't need more chickens, I don't need pigs, and I don't need a cow. I will not look at pictures of a pony, a horse, a goat, a lamb, more rabbits, more chickens, pigs, or cows with lust, envy, or desire.

:hitThat beautiful pony in your vehicle doesn't entice me one bit!:hit

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score

:hitThat beautiful pony in your vehicle doesn't entice me one bit!:hit

So since when did NEED enter in to it?

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ahhh...... a new member of the family! She/he is adorable, and I bet your car door was open and somehow this precious creature just jumped in and you didn't notice until you got home! ......and that's my story and I'm sticking to it.......

Hah, ehhh, bad adventure with that. I'll never have another horse in the car, I'll say that much.
She's bringing her down on Tuesday night. Setting up her pasture and shelter today. Tomorrow I'm moving in my other mini so she'll be used it it when her new friend comes the following day. Saturday she turned 4 months old.