Sneak Preview... =0

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've been calling her Chocolateer in my head when I think of her. But not sure I'll stick with that. My GCC also still needs a name, but I'm drawing a total blank.

Chocolateer like a Musketeer. Not chocolatier, a chocolate maker.
Might end up going with another Polish name instead for the filly.

Bird is a total goofball. I want a very unique, but short and fairly easy to pronounce name for him/her.
10501986_812795298753980_2728098216003946676_n.jpg

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Too bad @secuono lives so far away. Could have put the mini-horse into the car and driven it to @ninnymary's for a good, long sniff.
Ha, one of these days when I see a horse I'm going to smell it and take a picture. I just hope that horse doesn't bite me when I put my nose on him. :D Somehow, I have a feeling that I'm gonna be disappointed.

Mary

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, I could trim some tail and mail it to you, but that's a bit borderline nuthouse, no? lol
They don't smell anything like roses, but sure beats city smells.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, I could trim some tail and mail it to you, but that's a bit borderline nuthouse, no? lol
They don't smell anything like roses, but sure beats city smells.
Tail is not the end of the horse I would suggest smelling on the best of days. The best smelling point is close to the muzzle beside the cheek -- or perhaps up between the ears -- deep behind the ears -- along the neck under the mane -- close to the belly as you pull the cinch -- hum, I guess there are plenty of great places to catch the aroma and warmth of HORSE other than bits of the tail.