Today's sun set/rise around the world

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh, pick up my jaw and sop up my drool! Three, count 'em, one, two, three hoop houses. Buckabucka, your sunrise is beautiful, but my heart stopped closer to the ground.

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Funny how we all fixate on diff things, I didn't even notice the hoop houses until you guys started talking about them, I was fixated on that long ice covered walk and hoping she didn't break anything! lol

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Same bunch of trees at the landfill - 3 different days. This is the view directly in front of me when I look up over the monitor in the mornings. When people comment about me having to get up at 4am, I tell them that the sunrises make it worthwile.
smile.gif

1.22.14.jpg

1.24.14.jpg

1.25.14.jpg

buckabucka

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Great view canesisters! Back when it was warmer and I'd be up and running down the road in pre-work darkness, I'd often get a similar reward at the top of the hill.

Kassaundra, I strapped some "icers" onto my "chicken check" boots (I like that phrase, SeedO) during the first ice storm and I've never taken them off. We keep getting ice on top of ice.

Smart Red, the center hoop is a coop. It's kind of hard to see, but it has metal siding on the north side, as opposed to plastic. We have two coops (we got a little carried away with chickens), so I am walking from the more traditional wooden coop (to dump my bucket of compost) and start chicken check 2 in the hoop.

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Sunset 1-26-14 Henryetta, OK tonight's sunset wasn't very exciting so I improvised

DSC_0416_edited-1.jpg

Do you see the surprise in this pic????? (the first pic w/the tree)
DSC_0420_edited-1.jpg
DSC_0425_edited-1.jpg
DSC_0437_edited-1.jpg
DSC_0441_edited-1.jpg
DSC_0445_edited-1.jpg

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Even better! Chickens in the sunset! :thumbsup

I didn't see the surprise...unless you meant the lack of snow!

ETA: Oh yeah, now I see it... How'd that get there?

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Even better! Chickens in the sunset! :thumbsup

I didn't see the surprise...unless you meant the lack of snow!

ETA: Oh yeah, now I see it... How'd that get there?
I was trying to put multiple in there, but it is harder then you think when you are by yourself. It was put in the old fashioned way, put your lips together and blow. :lol:

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nice pictures of the birds, Kassaundra!

This is a near-colorless sunset, except - there is a little blue in the sky! This is the first blue sky in days and there was a few moments of sunshine. It is also the first outdoor picture I have taken with the tablet. The Sony camera did a little better job but this picture looks as tho' I have taken several steps back in time, I think.

Steve
IMG_20140126_161558.jpg

Latest posts