Today's sun set/rise around the world

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have to give my sister credit for this photo. She took it from her back door. This is why we have not seen real sunrise or sunset for several days. The wind is blowing fiercely, blizzard conditions, even with out a lot of snow. Picks up what we have.
blizard Jan  2014.JPG

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I have to give my sister credit for this photo. She took it from her back door. This is why we have not seen real sunrise or sunset for several days. The wind is blowing fiercely, blizzard conditions, even with out a lot of snow. Picks up what we have. View attachment 792
Very mysterious and moody, I like it.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh, I like that picture Steve. Just enough snow and it looks so serene and peaceful. I wish I could take a walk up that path.

Mary

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here is my sunrise photo from Wednesday, January 29, 2014. It is not all that special except that the sun is lighting up my property line in the only section that is not defined by trees.
Property line in sun.JPG

See the mound of sunlight racing from left to right dividing the neighbors land from ours along the East property line.

buckabucka

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Here is my sunrise photo from Wednesday, January 29, 2014. It is not all that special except that the sun is lighting up my property line in the only section that is not defined by trees.
View attachment 952
See the mound of sunlight racing from left to right dividing the neighbors land from ours along the East property line.
Nice! I also like those bits of dappled sun in the tree area.

I wished I had my camera yesterday afternoon. I was driving through a local college campus at sunset. They just built a new building with a copper roof and copper sheathing on the chimneys, and it has not tarnished yet. The sun was hitting it just right to illuminate the whole roof while I was driving by.

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
View attachment 952
That piece of wood in the front of the pic looks like a duck head diving into the lake, both wings extended and it's legs still in the water. (legs on the left, head on the right and two wings in the middle) or maybe I just need sleep????

Latest posts