What interesting creatures live in your garden?

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
hum lets see.. oh theres my after hours girls

HUNT0013.JPG

HUNT0026.JPG

HUNT0012.JPG

and then there is my bed hog girls checking things out
HUNT0033.JPG

plenty of clover for everyone...

Last edited:

goatgurl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
@Smart Red, one of my ds has a cat that on two occasions brought her live mice to bed. ds freaked out but being the mean sister that i am i laughed out loud when she told me the next day

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Smart Red, one of my ds has a cat that on two occasions brought her live mice to bed. ds freaked out but being the mean sister that i am i laughed out loud when she told me the next day

I had a cat that dropped a live mouse on me in the middle of the night once.
I LEVITATED up off of that mattress!!!!!!!! Honestly, no idea how I got from asleep to doing the "OH GROSS OH GROSS OH GROSS" dance in the middle of the bed.

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
It really count as "in my garden", but Today, while I was waiting for the train a HUGE raptor flew over the station and started wheeling over the river; huge enough it HAD to be an eagle (technically the vultures we get around here are just as big, but they tend to have a wider wing silhouette, and they don't usually fly over the water.)

Only odd thing was what kind of eagle it was. We DO get Bald Eagles around here from time to time, and they DO like the area around the river a lot. But at the height it was flying you usually can see the white head and this one seemed totally dark. So either it was a juvenile (when exactly do Bald Eagles tend to lay eggs?) or we now have some Golden Eagles around as well (they are native to this region as well, I think)

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Must be good tips. I checked online and Palemale is now on mate #8.

For a couple of months a few years ago our part of the Hudson had a resident harbor seal who would jump up on the deck of the Boat club and beg the boaters for treats. And of course there was that manatee last year.....

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Problem with Palemales mates are pigeons and rats in NYC are poisoned. The hawk will see a weaken animal and go for it, poisoning its self. For some reason that never happened to Palemale. Going back to albinos mating, Palemale is a very unusual color, thats where his name comes from.

Latest posts