Woo Hoo, it's done!

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Yes it is one 12 inch square. There are enough blocks in the quilt a long to make a quilt, but I don't like all the blocks enough to put that kind of effort into them, and if I did it as a quilt wouldn't get to see it often, so I am making the ones I really like and then going to frame them as a set as wall art. I am going to frame them in an embroider hoop, as a nod to the Gallifrian language which is written in circles.

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
O.K been lurking a few days and just had to say, those quilt pieces are awesome. :bow So whats next a daleck, or a TARDIS ;)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wishin' !!! Welcome to TEG! We love new people!

Kassuandra! That is beautiful work! I made a few quilts, but it has been a while. I made a Lone Star quilt with 800 diamonds-I can relate to matching up the points! The design of your quilt work is hauntingly beautiful. The work you put into it is outstanding. Well done!!

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Belatedly coming in to say "good job!" I'm not into Doctor Who but can appreciate your painstaking work.

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I just finished the TARDIS block

DSC_0402_edited-1.jpg

Finally finished the TARDIS, it has more mistakes then the Weeping Angel did, but I couldn't fix the remaining ones w/o major reworking and couldn't face the seam ripper again!!!! If I don't decide to redo it I'll put the Police box lettering on this one. The background fabric could not have been more perfect find. B/w for a nod to the "old b/w days", circular pattern a nod to the circular Gallifrian language, and compasses, for travel through time and space.

DSC_0404_edited-1.jpg

All the blue parts of this were 3 layers of fabric a base of either black or white, then 2 layers of blue sheer over them to make the wood grain patterning.

Latest posts