Woo Hoo, it's done!

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Just finished my second TARDIS block. A fellow quilter gifted me w/ blue wood grained fabric, but I didn't know until I had almost finished w/ the first TARDIS block. The fabric was perfect, I used the front side for the lighter wood and the back side of the fabric for the darker wood.

DSC_0557_edited-1.jpg
DSC_0558_edited-1.jpg

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
They are both awesome, but I like the lighter color of the first one better :hide

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
A couple of pics of my new fusion quilt I am working on

I have pics of the new fusion quilt I'm working on, got it to the layout stage yesterday and took a few pics. Both sets of squares the pieced side and the crocheted flowers are from swaps
DSC_0579_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0580_edited-1.jpg

I have quite a bit of crocheting to do on this side, I am going to follow the basic design on the front and crochet colored sashing around each flower and am going to put my MIL's cancer ribbon in the middle of the "flower garden" and one for my Gma alzhiemers (probably a broken heart in the alzeimer's purple and teal)

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
OMG!! May I share this picture with a friend on facebook? She's a major Dr. Who buff and would get a real kick out of it.

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Nice work! I like the pattern. Interesting, combining the fabric and crochet.
I have made several quilts and one of these days I will muster up the patience for stars.

Latest posts