Your Weather, 2024

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
foggy again this morning. the forecast continues with warm enough weather and rain that most of the snow other than the piles will likely be gone. we do have some overnight lows finally getting back below freezing but the daytime temperatures will be warm enough to keep melting...

Alasgun

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Nothing to report here, still -10f this morning, however if next weeks projection is accurate i’ll be sure and point out those -25f nights, if they occur.

I do have a new litter of Bunnies and will have another in a week or so. As long as there’s no blips and the Rabbit building stays 45f everyone will be just fine!

Branching Out

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
While they don't expect epic flooding this time the forecast is for drenching downpours here as well, with 50-70mm(2-3") tomorrow, and then waves of precipitation in the days that follow. Crazy mild temperatures are coming along with this rain (14C/57F), so all of the snow on the local ski hills is going to melt too. I covered my bay leaf shrub with a huge upside down bucket to protect it a few weeks ago when it was bitterly cold; I think I'll leave the cover in place until the worst of the rain has passed, so the roots don't rot.

Latest posts