1St Day of Spring

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It is not likely to bite :lol: Trust me I know, I tried for about 15 minutes to get it to rear back and strike ( they make the coolest pictures) it just kept running away. I got the lynx in my avatar to strike though, that was really cool.

HotPepperQueen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I can handle a lot of things, like blood and guts, but you get a snake or spider near me and I totally panic. When I was 16 I got bit by a non poisonous spider in my hand and it got severely infected a few days later. When I went into the hospital they could not believe what happened to my hand after just a couple days. I had to put ointment on it, wrap it up, and wear a glove when I was at school to prevent it from any other infection. It was so embarrassing! I still have a scar from it.

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Wow HPQ that is terrible. My uncle got bit by a black widow and thought he was going to be all macho about it and didn't get it treated, HUGE mistake it got pretty bad hand swelled, turned purple and was VERY painful, a neighbor got bit by a brown recluse, and had the same macho complex :smackhe gave in sooner, but still ended up having a dime sized chunk of flesh removed, another friend got bit by a recluse, whenever she told someone about it they always asked to see it, she always said trust me you don't want to see it
notamused.png
They'd ask why not? Her reply...... I sat on it:gig Totally not funny then, but she has a good laugh about it now. She was smart and got it treated immediately.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
COOL photos Wishin' Nice camera you must have! :)
As for the 1st day of spring... some promise or tease of spring. Warm in the 50's with sun. Now it will get cold again with days in the low to mid 30'e at least snow is out of the forecast. Muddy underfoot, I will not complain, Farmers say the frost this year went 5 feet deep!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
You just wait, Bay'!

One of these days I will retire to lovely Tasmania in October. Then, I will have all my crops in the ground by December and be reporting on the wonderful weather and harvesting!

About April 1st, I will show up again near 49° North latitude, at my second home and do it all again!! :plbb

Steve
who should be olde enuf to behave however the devil he wants to, 12 months a year!

Latest posts