1st harvest of 2016...

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
i don't know why i've never used my Agribon row cover but i've kept mine in the package since i bought it back around 2010. i have something i can recycle to use for hoops over a garden patch but i have yet to use it for that purpose too.

i'm on vacation this week so if the weather will change it's snowy/mixed forecast i may be able to get started this week tilling & planting.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have bought some nice white sheets from Good Will to use as row covers next winter...can't beat the price of $1.49 ea and they can double as table cloths, hair cutting capes, and even bed sheets until I need them.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cost of living in your area, I imagine. It's funny how someone can determines the worth of something whether it's actually worth that or not, and then other folks will just accept that and buy it. That always seemed a little crazy to me.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Consider this ... here in SW Washington just over the Columbia river and N or Portland, Or. ( known as a weird and pricy town ) . A haircut almost everywhere costs me $7.99. We just got back from Fresno, Cal. ( a fairly large city right in the Center of Cal.) the least expensive hair cut for men is $ 14.99. I took one of our grandson for a haircut for his 6th birthday . Paid $ 12.99 for a child's haircut. :idunno

Latest posts