2015 Little Easy Bean Network - Old Beans Should Never Die !

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Him Tricia. Glad you found us. I have no idea what Russ (Bluejay) has in line for us this year, as Sea-K said, he'll let us know in April. You can look back at the first post in this thread to see what 2015 was all about but I suspect he'll have something different in mind for this year.

In the meantime you can check these out if you wish.

Russ Crow Site

http://www.abeancollectorswindow.com/

Russ’s Beans

http://www.abeancollectorswindow.com/network.html

Tricia77

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Is this Tricia from Facebook? If so, hello from California! To join just say hi to Russ, he's in charge. He usually takes this time of the year off the forum, and will start up a brand new 2016 thread in April.

Yes this is Tricia from FB! Who is this?

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hello, @Tricia77 and welcome to The Easy Garden. I hope you will enjoy this site as you work on your spring garden plans. Tell us a bit about your gardening experience, challenges, and successes. It helps us to know about where you live.

Me? I'm in South-est, central-est Wisconsin watching the rain and snow fall before the temperatures fall. Wondering if I should go out and shovel now or wait until everything is frozen in the morning.

DH is already in bed. Not sure if he would miss me or not before morning if something happened out there.

Tricia77

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I live in PA and I have been gardening for 6 years at a community garden. I rent a 20x40 plot every year. My passion is growing tomatoes, however I recently became obsessed with beans! I recently participated in a bean swap on FB and was introduced all these wonderful bean varieties that are available. I can't stop ordering beans!!! I learned about this forum from a FB friend who recognized my new bean obsession :)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi @Tricia77 :frowWelcome to the forum and to the bean thread! As far as joining the bean fun....what everybody else said. I think I foresee renting a bigger garden area in your future. :gig

Latest posts