2016 garden photos

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cat I just noticed your 3 little garden helpers are not in any photos, are they taking summer off
I had early planting photos with the 3 of them. The 8 year old helped one day with daylily sales in the yard. The 2 young ones are here 3 days a week...and it seems a few weekend sleepovers. I have been lax in the photo department. Now that the corn is jungle sized I'm sure we will get that yearly photo. 3 at once has gotten less fun. I do plant to get the 3 year old with his little wheelbarrow-have that photo with the other and I have been lax with the last one. Story of MY life. As child #5 there are about 2 baby pictures of me....

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Did he make any sales ?
Not actually but he was hovering to learn. I just had a women stop to buy some plants. The 3 year old was a hoot. "Here's purple, my favorite color." He is not usually here when we have customers. As she was leaving he yelled ,"Thank-you for your business.." That's what I say to people as they leave. THREE YEARS OLD!

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
We have this same photo of all 3 boys feeding hay to the horses all at around 3.. Have to find the others.
Landon and wheelbarrow.jpg

Attachments

• Landon and wheelbarrow.jpg
    Landon and wheelbarrow.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 261

Latest posts