2019 SEED CATALOGS!!!!

thejenx

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm glad they are oversees for me otherwise I would go bankrupt, now it's an extra barrier so I don't order from them.
Have you seen those giant radishes? 13 pounds is is the standard weight and they can get to a 100 pounds!!! :ep Phew!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
The owners are a young couple with 2 girls. They went to China and adopted a 12 year old girl and a 2 year old boy. Plus they spent time checking out the vegetables. When they got back home they sent a lady to buy seed. The variety in this catalog is amazing.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
The Tomato Growers Supply catalog arrived, yesterday!

I am so pleased. That company was founded years ago by a couple. For a long while, and after the husband had died, the wife continued to run the company doing very well. Last year, the company was sold - maybe quite suddenly. There was no 2018 print catalog.

They are back - strong lineup with a broader choice of veggie seed in addition to all the tomatoes, peppers and eggplant!

Steve

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
The only one I've received so far is "Totally Tomato". I moved without giving them or any seed catalog a change of address but the catalog was printed with this address. It will be interesting to see how many others show up with this address printed on them.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
The only one I've received so far is "Totally Tomato". I moved without giving them or any seed catalog a change of address but the catalog was printed with this address. It will be interesting to see how many others show up with this address printed on them.
Somehow I think they'll find you Ridge.

Mary

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Many big companies run an "NOCA" program before mailing out things. Its a purchased (by the data management company) from the USPS to get official change of addresses so that catalogs and other expensive mailings don't go to waste.

Oh, National Change of Address.

National Change of Address (NCOALink) "is a secure dataset of approximately 160 million permanent change-of-address (COA) records consisting of the names and addresses of individuals, families and businesses who have filed a change-of-address with the USPS".[1] It is maintained by the United States Postal Service and access to it is licensed to service providers and made available to mailers.[2] There are six licenses available including Full Service Providers (48 months) and Limited Service Providers (18 months). The use of NCOALink is required in order to obtain bulk mail rates, as it minimizes the number of UAA (Undeliverable As Addressed) mailpieces saving the mailer money and reducing the USPS's processing of this type of mail.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
!

I'M NOT SURE .... um, I'm not sure that I'm in favor of such a "postal service." Oh well, the USPS was set up for the purposes of commerce. Sure doesn't have much to do with friendly mail, anymore ...

Another reason why Americans move less and less ... they can't get away from the advertisers! Let alone, the creditors ... I wonder if the USPS would snitch on me if I moved to Tasmania ... or, into the Ecuadorean Embassy ...

Steve

Latest posts