2021 Seed Orders

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Of course by the time they arrive, they might be a little squishy... your mail carrier may not speak to you for awhile.

reminds me of my sister came to visit us one late summer and packed green chilis in her luggage from NM. the airline lost her luggage and they delivered it to where we were staying a few days later. :( *phew*

GottaGo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'm having a bit of a love/hate relationship with you all.:D

I am compiling a list of all the seed sites you've listed, for browsing on a chilly and rainy day (that's a good thing!), but you're tempting me to buy more seeds, and I'm on overflow!

I ordered from Parks, Baker Creek and SSE back in January, and have gotten all my seeds, some doubles in case they had shortages. I plan on sorting through and sharing excess with my neighbor, who keeps us supplied with fresh eggs, as she's had a bit of an issue finding seeds she wants immediately available.

If anyone is missing any basics, let me know, I'll see what I've got.

Pulsegleaner

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Just got my tiny (two packet) order from Baker Creek today.

I turns out that the black and white seeded yard long beans I got from Thailand way back when are the same as Baker Creeks Thai Solider. On one hand this is a little depressing (I thought I gotten my hands on something truly rare that I had one shot at and never again). On the other, at least it means they will probably GROW here.

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
We have received all but one seed order this season, the last order has the Highlander pepper seeds in it and has not come in. The day we ordered from Texas seed supply was the day the compost hit the fan in Texas ,weather wise. so we are giving it some time to work things out. Also went thru the seed stash and got rid of any seeds pre 2018,unless it was something unusual that we cannot replace. DW is taken ng all the outdated flower seeds and going to make seed bombs out of them. I found seeds all the way back to 2011 even though we go thru them every couple years or so and toss out any way outdated or non viable seeds. Just waiting on that last seed order and we are ready to start planting tomato and pepper seeds around March 10, fingers crossed for the highlander seeds:fl .

Latest posts