2021 Seed Orders

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our order of highlander seeds from Texas seed supply showed up Saturday. I did not realize that I made two orders from TSS the same day so the rest of the seeds have not shown up and may not. I did contact their Etsy store and they are resending the seed order, so if the original order shows up I am going to feel bad. Happy that the highlander seeds are here now because tomatoes and peppers will get started at the end of the week.
Seed bombs? Is she a terrorist?
Well she has few spots in her travels to town that need some color so she is going to try the seed bombs to see what will happen and which varieties will germinate and which won’t.
Flower blooms bombs. Interesting concept, I can imagine color bursting out all over, like flowrworks.
I am kind of anxious to see if the seed bombs will work or not. Timing will be key to getting them to germinate and take hold before things get to dry in late summer and everything dies back.

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Seed update... most of the new seed this year (from orders or swaps) has arrived. Several new cowpeas from SSE, snap peas, Gretel eggplant, garden huckleberry, and a long bean from Russ. A second Yearbook order from SSE is still outstanding, with more cowpeas & a tomatillo. One swap remains - for Gaspe corn - which may or may not come through.

Thus far this year, I am sending out more seed than I am receiving.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
zSnowman.png

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
seed bombs with annuals, may not work that great, perennials or other may take a few years before you notice them. if you want to have extra fun get some bulbs and plant them along the way, where they won't get mowed too often. :) daffodils are really nice since most animals won't eat them entirely. p.s. we have thousands of extra daffodils here - you dig 'em you can have 'em.

Latest posts