A busy morning here at PlayStation

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm not sure that it is necessary to tell everyone at TEG all about myself and my life so I decided to provide a quick version of the answers to your questions. I hope I don't leave any out - I apologize if I do.

PlayStation Farm is owned and run by my baby sister and me. All members of both families work very hard here. We have cows, pigs, rabbits, chickens, ducks, miniature donkeys, honey bees, dogs, cats, corn fields, soy bean fields, hay fields, two large veggie gardens, two small orchards, and I'm sure there are many unwanted creatures around here as well. The little girl in the photos above (Emily) is my sister's youngest adopted daughter.

Mom and Dad, both in their late 70s, passed away within the past two years. Dad usually had two hired hands here on the farm. One of them pretty much ran the farm for the past few years.

I'm a mechanical engineer-turned-farmer. At 56 I still do some engineering consulting jobs but my primary focus these days is PlayStation Farm and enjoying life.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's what you think.......oh yeah, it IS necessary to tell us all about your life! We LOVE hearing about your farm! And pictures too!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Smiles Jr., I have similar thoughts as you. I don't feel it necessary to tell everyone on TEG about myself or family. I like my privacy.

Mary

Latest posts