After Christmas.

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
It's funny how, the older I get, the more I look forward to taking the tree down & getting things back to normal. I just finished clearing it all out and I'm really enjoying my unobstructed view out the window.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Taking down the tree is also a good time to re-arrange the furniture in the room, or change out throw pillows to a different color. Just something to give the room a new look. It will lift your spirits. I love to rearrange the furniture, but we now have this big double recliner sofa that weighs about 500 lbs. Seriously. It won't even scoot on the carpet. :(

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
My tree is so lovely I hate to take it down. I do like having my room back when it is gone. I hate the taking down part. I think we are getting snow tomorrow so that would be a good time to stay indoors and do the task.

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Sometime in mid January though it's been the first week of February too. Just depends on time but it's usually up for a bit here.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I got all our stuff down and put away yesterday. We got our tree on Dec. 2nd. That's the earliest we have ever gotten our tree. When Monty took the tree outside, he left a trail of needles behind him. I hated to take everything down because it looked so pretty. But as with all things, Christmas has come and gone. I'm glad to get my house back in order.

Latest posts