AMKuska's 2019 Garden Thread

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have my computer back! That's the good news is. The bad news is they broke my husbands computer. >.< He has really awful luck. Any cures?

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have my computer back! That's the good news is. The bad news is they broke my husbands computer. >.< He has really awful luck. Any cures?

yay! (to see you back :) )

sorry to hear about borked computer.

i hope they're going to fix it?! depends upon how badly/what is broken...

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
Since they are the ones that broke it, they better fix it. The problem is they're not sure if the adjuster will call it a loss or get it repaired. She went on vacation until the 5th.

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
Today I took a break from the stress of moving house and took the dog's for a walk along a local biking trail. It's pretty nice once you get past all the houses and into the forest. The dogs are kept in kennels most of the time because I don't want to risk the carpeting, and they were really glad for a nice long walk.

While we were there, we saw an eagle perch on top of a pine tree. I gave the dogs their eagle protection command, but it wasn't necessary. A crow started harassing the eagle. I got a video of the spectacle, so hopefully I can share it.

We got home safely and it was back to paperwork, paperwork, paperwork.

MFisc

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Shame my mother didn't teach me planting :/ now im total amateur :oops:
Best wishes ! to U and ur family !

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
Shame my mother didn't teach me planting :/ now im total amateur :oops:
Best wishes ! to U and ur family !

Don't worry! I was a total amateur when I started also. The truth is even as time goes on, there's always another adventure around the corner. Growing new and harder crops, experimenting with new types of agriculture, there's always something fresh.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Today I took a break from the stress of moving house and took the dog's for a walk along a local biking trail. It's pretty nice once you get past all the houses and into the forest. The dogs are kept in kennels most of the time because I don't want to risk the carpeting, and they were really glad for a nice long walk.

While we were there, we saw an eagle perch on top of a pine tree. I gave the dogs their eagle protection command, but it wasn't necessary. A crow started harassing the eagle. I got a video of the spectacle, so hopefully I can share it.

We got home safely and it was back to paperwork, paperwork, paperwork.

we saw a bald eagle in a tree a few weeks ago when out running errands. i'm pretty sure it was munching on a dead deer. i am always amazed by how many smaller birds harrass the larger hawks/eagles. anyways, i haven't seen one in some time but Mom says there's a huge nest along a road she's gone down that i rarely use... sometime i'll have to go that ways slow and see if i can spot it.

Latest posts