an extra empty garden bed... votes?

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was going to suggest a bed of cut flowers. Then see that you want something to eat. Oh well flowers feed the soul and I never seem to have enough around.:throw

Do you like sweet potatoes? The 2nd planting of beans and peas sounds like a good idea, too. Sweet Miss Daisy thought a berry bed. That would be good as it would not require planting every year! :tools (Always a bonus.)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I second (third?) the berry bed idea.
I thought your comment on your "general inattention to detail" very cute, ha! I can so relate!
:frow And a hearty welcome to TEG Maisy!

aussieheelr

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
BEETS I can't live without beet in my garden. Of coarse strawberrys are always wonderful... and they come back every year so they're a good investment.

But if you can... beets!!!!
Did I mention I like beets?
BEETS

wifezilla

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Carol, there are edible flowers. Nasturtium and Johnny jump ups are two I grow. I really like the nasturtium because the leaves are so tasty.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
wifezilla said:
Carol, there are edible flowers. Nasturtium and Johnny jump ups are two I grow. I really like the nasturtium because the leaves are so tasty.
I always forget about those! :weight And now I must go get some seed/palnts of pansy and nastutium. :lol: Thanks ;)

Latest posts