Another member relocating.

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
While I was away, at my stepmothers memorial, my Dad decided he wants for me to move back to MO to help him in his late years. He is 93 going on 94....and he REALLY needs someone there at home with him.
I am the only logical one of his 3 daughters who can actually help him on a daily basis. Even though the other 2 are local.
As I am seeking a divorce anyways from this marriage, this helps all of us out.
So my new zone will be whatever it is for Raymore MO. My late stepmom planted many plants, trees and flowers. Someone at her memorial said she had mentioned to them she had planted over $10,000.00 worth of plantings since she bought the home in 2005.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Caregivers often don't get the credit they deserve. It can be quite a lot to shoulder.

Good Luck!

Is it true what they say about the 2 cities in Missouri: St Louis is the easternmost "western city" in the US and Kansas City is the westernmost "eastern city" in the US?

Steve
have not visited either

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
While I was away, at my stepmothers memorial, my Dad decided he wants for me to move back to MO to help him in his late years. He is 93 going on 94....and he REALLY needs someone there at home with him.
I am the only logical one of his 3 daughters who can actually help him on a daily basis. Even though the other 2 are local.
As I am seeking a divorce anyways from this marriage, this helps all of us out.
So my new zone will be whatever it is for Raymore MO. My late stepmom planted many plants, trees and flowers. Someone at her memorial said she had mentioned to them she had planted over $10,000.00 worth of plantings since she bought the home in 2005.

when it is time to go it is nice to know where you are going and very nice to have someone there you love when you get there. :)

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Some good news, some bad, but isn't that life? There are always changes. Best of luck.

Oh, it's ALL good news. The marriage was a lie from the beginning, I just wasn't allowed to know it.

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Caregivers often don't get the credit they deserve. It can be quite a lot to shoulder.

Good Luck!

Is it true what they say about the 2 cities in Missouri: St Louis is the easternmost "western city" in the US and Kansas City is the westernmost "eastern city" in the US?

Steve
have not visited either

I don't know about that quote digitS". I have never heard it. Maybe it is a quote from non-residents to MO.

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score

Good Luck!

Steve
Agreed. It takes a high level of love, compassion, and commitment to care for a family member who needs help. God bless you, @moxies_chickienuggets hope you have an easy move & a safe trip.

Latest posts