anyone else get their first catalog of the season?

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
last week i got 2 catalogs, Totally Tomatoes and the Dixondale Onion catalog. never ordered before from the first one and Dixondale i ordered from them last spring and will probably again for next year's onions!

anyone else get their 2012 catalogs yet?!? :D

StupidBird

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Totally Tomatoes and Vermont Bean Seed (same day). I want them all!

TT has a very scrumptious snacking pepper called "YumYum", a pale yellow sweet "SunSpot" that do well in my Atlanta area garden.

Let the dreaming and planning begin!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've got the Totally Tomatoes, Vermont Bean Seed and HPS catalogs from the Jung group. But, Pinetree was the first in the mailbox!

StupidBird said:
. . .TT has a very scrumptious snacking pepper called "YumYum" . . .
Do you mean "Yummy," 'Bird?

I talked a little about my harvesting of the Yummies here (click). They did fine in my garden also. Lots of fruit covering the plants and very tender, sweet little peppers that kept well.

Steve :)
oh yes, and the Dixondale catalog also :p

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
I received High Mowing Organic Seeds before Thanksgiving...but, that is all so far.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
thistlebloom said:
Just Totally Tomatoes so far :) .
Oops, I also have my High Mowing and Pinetree catalogs. They got stashed in the magazine basket in the pre-Thanksgiving flurry!

High Mowing has a fun online catalog with turnable pages. I liked that better than other online catalogs where I seem to feel like I'm getting lost in a maze. :p

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
i was very surprised to even see a catalog come this early! i usually see one maybe two by mid December or close to X-mas!

smileyfacecat

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I received my catalog from Peaceful Valley today. Although, my mail lady kinda mangled it. Well, at least the important stuff is still somewhat legible.

CountryGirl

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I received the High Mowing Organic Seeds catalog last week. It's torture getting the catalogs so early.:drool I'm thankful I have the holidays to keep me busy.:th

Latest posts