anyone else get their first catalog of the season?

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just got Maine Potato Lady! This year she has organic onion sets, for the first time. I am going try and grow my own sets from seeds- but if it doesn't work, I will order these....

ohiogoatgirl

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
got my baker creek catalog yesterday. gonna look at the link posted about free catalogs... not that i really need anymore... i'm not supposed to really be buying seeds :rolleyes: :p i mean i have a large grocery bag full along with some applesauce jars full :D :p

lighthawk

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
You kids are making me jealous. I haven't recieved a single one. I haven't checked the mail today. :fl

April Manier

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Baker Creek, Johny's, Osbourne arrived.

I sat on the bed yesterday reading and highlighting.

Unfortunately I am still processing pounds of brocolli seed from last year so my enthusiasm is low!

HunkieDorie23

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
lighthawk said:
You kids are making me jealous. I haven't recieved a single one. I haven't checked the mail today. :fl
Same here, not a sign of them. I did order my seeds though. I ordered from Annies Heirloom Seeds. I have never ordered from them before but I liked her collections. I received three packs today and the rest are supposed to be shipped on Jan 14th. I am seriously down grading my garden selections this year. I say it every year but this year I realllllllllly mean it. I went back to work full time and three of the kids have moved out only leaving two still at home. I am still growing the same size garden just fewer variety.

chris09

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
So far I got:
Totally Tomatoes,
Park Seeds,
Seed Saver,
Willhite,
Shumway's,
Stokes,
Burpee,
Jackson & Perkins