Anyone have a Nutribullet?

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
O.K. time to go get the one out of Dad's cabinet before siblings bundle it off to Good Will. We have a Ninja that has all kinds of attachments and still doesn't really do what I want! And takes up lots of cabinet space.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I hear drilling noises! The crew is at work on my Geothermal system.

Okay, I am excited. I'll try to keep on topic. Ya'll have me thinking about getting a Nutra-bullet for myself this week.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Smart Red, if you can get it at Costco it's really a good value. The tall cup makes plenty for 2 people, maybe even 3. With this diet I'm on I can only use it on the weekends and I can't have bananas. I can't wait till I can add bananas to my smoothie.

Mary

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
And which size works best? I don't want to play the "More Power" game if it's not necessary. There's just the two of us. Well, DS is here almost every day. And the two youngest grands stop by after school as well as spending part of every weekend.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have the 600 watt motor which is pretty powerful. The tall cup is 24oz. It makes plenty for 2 people and you can even stretch it to 3 people. If you want more, it's very fast and easy to make more. Prices vary by $10 with Costco having the best price and return policy.

Mary

Latest posts