Anyone have this greenhouse?

Augustmomx2

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I earn amazon bucks by completing surveys online & accumulated enough to purchase a pretty simple greenhouse. Just kind of a "starter" to see if I would enjoy it or not. Any experience or suggestions what I could do for fall planting, or extending my harvest? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

greenhouse.jpg

berry_Bob

Leafing Out
Reaction score
there is several around here that have them , I personally don't as it is too small for my needs

desertcat

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I've got a couple of those! IMO, they are more plant stand than greenhouse, but I'm going to try some frost tolerant stuff in one this winter. At least it will look better than the old shower curtains of previous years! I did set them up for seed starting this spring and they worked well. Had an uncovered one in the house for starting and a covered one outside for hardening off. THAT part of spring gardening worked really well.

Gladys Rabbit

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I have one of these. It doesn't really work too well as a greenhouse, IMO. Just not big enough.

Augustmomx2

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Thanks for the info...I was thinking of trying some lettuce, the "cut and grow" type and see how long I could make the harvest last until it got too cold. And then in the Spring to start some seedlings, I have had the worst luck w/seedlings and never enough room :rolleyes:

Latest posts