April Fool's pranks

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, @majorcatfish! My spouse is very happy to be able to say hi is not an April Fool baby. He held on until just past the first to be a very early April second birthday boy.

Probably a good thing. He has never been a good tricker or a gracious trickee on this day.

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
April Fools is probably the biggest holiday here!
Tricks played today:

Oregano oil on the toilet paper - it burns!

Clove oil on the toothbrushes (the stuff that they use to numb your mouth at the dentists).

Plastic wrap over the doorways.

A rubber band over the sprayer on the sink (so that when somebody turns it on - instead of the water coming from the faucet, it comes out of the sprayer and soaks the person standing in front of the sink).

A "For Sale" sign in front of the house to freak my dad out on his way home from work.

Telling my sister that the cat finally had it's babies.

A really creepy picture of some guy tucked into a book that my sister was working on.

And all of this was just from today, which isn't even completely over yet!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Haha Steve!

I forgot all about it today. Darn! Because I love a good prank. But I wasn't disappointed after all.

Kid#1 worked with me today on a big cleanup. On the third trip to the dump the guy at the weigh station said "Back again huh?"
Yeah I replied, probably be back a few more times too.
He looked regretful and said, "We aren't taking any more needles and leaves today."
I grin yes you are...
"Nope. See? They got #5 all cleaned up already."
I look. Yes they did. I look back at him. You're kidding right?
"No ma'am, we stopped taking leaves and needles, you'll just have to take them all back where you got them."
I'm starting to panic slightly. Really? You're not kidding?
"No ma'am. I'm sorry"

Then he started to laugh "Gotcha!" he said.