Are we a GMO or what ?

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Smart Red Hear you on that. To read how the southerners and others in warmer climates are going, and I'm watching it SNOW!!!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
We got 35 degrees the other day and we were all outside in shorts - something horrible is happening to us. :(
My grandson was out shoveling the neighbors' sidewalk today with shorts, tennis shoes, and a down-filled jacket big enough for two of him. It was 31 degrees (F) at the time and school was cancelled for the day.

Granddaughter did a bit better. She wore boots, jeans, and that same big jacket as she shoveled the neighbors' sidewalk in the other direction.

We have no sidewalk out here so I'm waiting for Wednesday's rainfall and temps in the mid-50s to watch the snow go here.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
It seem to have stopped snowing.

If one's whole contention is: It's not us it's them~ If they stop pointing out a very possible short term health and long term safety problem. The problem will go away. The danger doesn't exist because people see it. it exists because it's here.

There is an elephant in the kitchen.

It's clouding up again. I just went out to clear some snow . It's snowing again.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Valley-over 40 generations of hogs (numbers in billions) have been slaughter checked, show no signs of cancer. Same with Dairy which is a completely different digestive system-again, no cancer. More entrails are now allowed in food chain than ever before due to passing strict slaughter checks.

4" of snow here. Still coming. Luckily ground warm, melted first 1-2".

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sunny, warm, beautiful day here. DH and I worked outside all day. Neighbor came over, borrowed tractor, when he came back, helped us in our garden. Had a burn pile going, I drug my wagon around piling it up with roots and briars. It's still a mess. If Mother Nature abhors a vacuum, she sure must have hated our place because she filled it up!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Seedcorn, gonna slowly add more fenced areas and get sheep. Slowly on the fence, because next section probably will cost $1500-$2000. Should've bought stock in fence wire company. LOL

Latest posts