As long as it is raining --

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
MontyJ is not happy with how the box is turning out though. I told him I dont care if it has little flaws, that's what makes it one of a kind :D I will see if he will post pictures of it when he's done. It's going to be a nice size box.
Unfortunately the weather has kept me inside for the whole week. Maybe next week I will be able to get in the garden and clean it up for this year.

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@Smart Red ... sure wish you were closer, I have a bay window that needs finishing :hide .. and I would rather be digging out your grass!

We are suppose to see the sun in 48 hours ..:woot...:rolleyes:

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here is the final result -- the new kitchen cabinet -- as our dog, CeeCee checks out my new piece.
Cabinet w:dog.JPG

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Smart Red, did your son do all of it? If so, it looks beautiful and very professional. Lucky you to have him build things for you. My son is a chef but I seldom get to enjoy his cooking. He's tired of cooking all day long and when he's home he wants me to cook! Uggg

Mary

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our son is a professional carpenter. He has worked for Schuler's Fine Furniture for many years after learning the craft from his father. He does his building out of our wood shop because we have better tools and more room than his boss' have. His FaceBook page shows much of his work as well (along with too much body art and some precious grandchildren). Here is the URL, but you might have to friend him to see the beautiful pieces.

He designed my cabinet to fit the cutting board and to have the wine rack. If the link doesn't work I can post some of his work here.

Latest posts