Awesome day forming up...

sdavie

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Gosh, I wish we had some sun here... it's 3*C and overcast, kind of like it was yesterday and we're meant to get some light snow on Saturday!

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well... the Pineaple Express moved in yesterday morning and braught in 62* and overcast skies. This morning, I whent out a 4:45 am to get the morning paper since I heard Kermit and friends were still having a jam fest from last evening for the first time this year. :bee :throw It is now 7:30am and they are still at it. I think that I just may call the focal fuzz to inform them that there is a 2:00 am kerfew. :caf

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Aw Monty, hope you don't have that bubonic flu I had!

If you do, your entire digestive system is empty by now, all valves opened...

Hang in there! Let the others take over doing stuff, after all, you're always the one doing it all, and you at least deserve sick time off! Let your assistants do the cooking, maybe sitting down advising for awhile...

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
The appetite has been fine and everything is staying in place. A bad cold or light touch of the flu is my guess. Fever, aches & pains, burning cough, etc, etc...

Feeling a little better this morning; well enough to try to go to work. My current jobsite is in the ER of a local hospital. I will have to check with the charge nurse to see if she will allow me to work. I have another job going on, in another hospital. I might be allowed to work at that one since it doesn't involve patient areas. I should be OK if I wear a surgical mask and hit the hand sanitizer often. I have plenty of vacation days left, but I hate to waste them laying around on my lazy butt.

I snuck out to the barn yesterday while DW was away and got out some more planting supplies. I managed to start my peppers and tomatoes yesterday along with the rest of my herbs.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sounds like you had the regular flu not that bubonic flu. The flu shot I had last May did not affect this bubonic flu.

Well, I'm getting anxious to work on preparing my garden practically as soon as it gets light. One thing about daylight savings... it's an extra hour before it gets light. :p Something like that!

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Went to work at the ER jobsite today. No problems. I think it was good therapy, I feel completely back to normal.

Latest posts