Baby back ribs

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Rib patty or ground pork that loosely shaped like rib?

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
In this morning's newspaper there was a 2 page glossy insert advertising the " Baby Back Rib Thickburger ". the photo of it shows a bun, letuce , onion rings, 2 ribs then the top bun. Cattlemen's BBQ sauce. Save up to $50 if you buy the baby back burger you get a FREE lower price burger. NO P R I C E listed for this mouth watering burger !!!!! :drool ? :caf

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
thank goodness a reprieve from stone soup.. dw picked up 5 packs of chicken wings for the weekend.......

hum now the big decision..
marinate and smoke them
or
marinate and deep fry them

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
My wife and I whent to lowe's to buy some mulch. In the same shopping center is a Carl's Jr.. So we whent on the mission to taste test the " baby back rib thickburber". It has a regular hamburger beef patty topped with what looks like a pulled pork formed patty. The only taste that we could identify was the Cattlemen's BBQ sauce. Price is $6.79 each, but with the coupon from yesterday we got 2 for the price of one. We must say that it is filling. The " Western Bacon" burger is F A R SUPERIOR in taste. In other words, don't bother !!! :smack

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just found this post after buying some ribs as a suggested meal for Sunday. Yum! It's a favorite of the grands and the adults as well. Found out that if I want them I'll have to do the cooking. D-I-L is going to help her mother most of Sunday. Not a problem. I like mine anyway.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
ever since this thread was started been wanting ribs, not that mechanical pulled mystery meat that @bobm is craving for..i do understand that most people on the west coast are culinary blind and think that pork is a cut of beef and that all bottle water comes from natural springs....go figure.

anyway dw called this morning and informed me that our local store has baby back ribs on sale at a price we could justify<she would like ribs for mothers day dinner>.
she picked up 6 racks so we both are going to have our rib fix...photos to be posted in a few days.

Latest posts