Baby back ribs

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Looks yummy! I broke out the BBQ pit last weekend. Still using the old one, made from the iron tank of a water heater. We bought a new smoker, but I haven't put it together yet.....Gonna have to get it done soon.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm going to tell Mom.

Mom, Major is teasing me again. & he's not sharing like you said to.....Mom, Mom....

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had heard that Idaho was at end of the world....so her being there makes sense.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
update 5:30 pm
neither a dang Yankee, west coaster or southerner can put out a plate like this.......
perfect bark/smoke ring/amount of smoke. omg how tender.....
View attachment 19874Well now Major ... Since a new ""Cracker
@bobm hows that carls jr rib sandwich?............ yes bob can come out and show you the art of southern smoking....
Well now Major... I see that you live in NORTH Carolina and it claims to be a SOUTHERN State, just how can you prepare a fine baby rib dinner ? Baby back ribs served with pasta... how pedestrian. :th Since a new mid-west restaurant " Cracker Barrel " ( we had biscuits and gravey in one just outside Indianapolis - Just fabulous ! ) opened in Ore. my wife wanted to go there for Mother's Day dinner. They currently have a 3 hour wait, so our son made a reservation at 2:30 pm. for 5:30. We arrived there ( one hour drive ) at 5:15 , met our son, daughter in law and 2 of our grandkids. The waiting line was a block long and a hungry horde of dozens waiting outside. The girl at the counter said that there will be a short delay for us and asked us to wait outside in their waiting area. An hour later, she said that there were large groups ( 6 of them ) still waiting ahead of us. So we went to an upscale restaurant, Hester's by the Lake. located in a shoping mall next to and accross an upscale apartments overlooking a 2 acre man made lake. GREAT view and atmosphere. We ordered baby back ribs ( $39 / plate), mashed potatoes, ham gravy, string beans smothered in onions, glass of fine wine. Mouth watering , fall off the bone goodness. :drool

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well now Major... I see that you live in NORTH Carolina and it claims to be a SOUTHERN State, just how can you prepare a fine baby rib dinner ? Baby back ribs served with pasta... how pedestrian. :th Since a new mid-west restaurant " Cracker Barrel " ( we had biscuits and gravey in one just outside Indianapolis - Just fabulous ! ) opened in Ore. my wife wanted to go there for Mother's Day dinner. They currently have a 3 hour wait, so our son made a reservation at 2:30 pm. for 5:30. We arrived there ( one hour drive ) at 5:15 , met our son, daughter in law and 2 of our grandkids. The waiting line was a block long and a hungry horde of dozens waiting outside. The girl at the counter said that there will be a short delay for us and asked us to wait outside in their waiting area. An hour later, she said that there were large groups ( 6 of them ) still waiting ahead of us. So we went to an upscale restaurant, Hester's by the Lake. located in a shoping mall next to and accross an upscale apartments overlooking a 2 acre man made lake. GREAT view and atmosphere. We ordered baby back ribs ( $39 / plate), mashed potatoes, ham gravy, string beans smothered in onions, glass of fine wine. Mouth watering , fall off the bone goodness. :drool

well bob since the dw wanted ribs for mothers day and she loves ok we like mac and cheese... will let her know that you think shes a common pedestrian when it comes to southern side dishs....

Latest posts