Back in Buisness (Beansness?)

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Finally managed to get back into gardening with nearly 100 bean plants in the ground. Topcrop and some mixed beans from Sea K. Hoping to acquire some more bush bean diversity here soon in the hopes of starting a landrace. My new hometown has a seed library so I'll probably check that out.

Anybody know go to insert pictures into a post on a phone btw?

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
SEED-0!!!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!!! :weee:weee:weee:weee

SO GLAD TO SEE YOU AGAIN! WHERE YA' BEEN? DON'T STAY AWAY SO LONG, HOW'S YOUR GARDEN? WHERE DID YA'LL MOVE TO? HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? GOT TWENTY BUCKS? WANNA BABYSIT? I'M OUTA GAS, CAN I BORROW YOUR CAR? STILL GOT DUCKS? CHICKENS? TURKEYS? ARE YOU ON A BIT OF ACERAGE? HOW'S THE FAMILY? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
SeedO! We missed you! :hugs

On my phone, the "Upload a File" option is still under the text box, on a green button. It is easier for me to take photos with my phone, but more cumbersome to post them. Click on the green button under the text box that says "Upload a Photo", then a little black box should pop up that says "choose file". Find the folder it's saved in and just select it and it will start uploading. Click below to chose full size image or thumbnail as usual. Have to do them one by one and it takes longer. I wish there were a way to upload several at once.

Can't wait to see what you've been up to this summer. :)

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
:celebrate Seed O, things are a bit tough around here right now so I'll be more restrained than baymule in welcoming you back into the fold. Despite my restraint, know that I am just as happy to hear from you and know you've got a bit of Earth to play with once again.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yeah, welcome back. Tell us a bit about what's going on.

I hope you noticed how your coming back has thrown Bay and Thistle off their game. They both posted without saying how much they like photos. I know you're trying to figure out how, but that normally wouldn't matter to them. They want photos now! They've obviously missed you. So have others.

If you are settled enough and want your own bush bean landrace, you might join us in growing out Bluejay's crossed beans next year. There is no guarantee that a bush bean is actually a bush bean, some of mine were pole beans and some of my poles were bush, but I think it's the kind of thing you'd really enjoy. The genetics are really mixed up. Some can be used as snap beans (some string, some stringless), some dried only. Some are not great at producing, some are fantastic producers. And I'm getting all kinds of colors and patterns.

Blue-Jay

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh Seed O, So happy to have you back in the bean business again. Yes tell us about your plantings this year. Where you live now. Tell us everything. Post photos. Come back over to the Little Easy Bean Network thread. You don't have to stay away from the thread.

Hugs From Us All !

Last edited:

Latest posts