Back to the drawing board!

OaklandCityFarmer

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I fully intend to be one of those eccentric little ol' ladies with the big, straw hats, puttering around in the BEST garden in the county. Brewing herbal remedies, talking to my chickens and the cat, making apple head dolls for the grandbabies!
If you add talking to your plants to the list then you're going to turn into my grandmother. :lol:

smom1976

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I fully intend to be one of those eccentric little ol' ladies with the big, straw hats, puttering around in the BEST garden in the county. Brewing herbal remedies, talking to my chickens and the cat, making apple head dolls for the grandbabies! No grooves planned here....why would I want to ruin a perfectly rosey picture of old age by adding an impossible ol' curmudgeon to it?? :lol: :he When I die, I want to be cremated and my ashes scattered on the compost pile.....potash is good, they say!
what is this emot- doing???

:he

my mind is a gutter ball...

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
smom1976 said:
my mind is a gutter ball...
That little guy is beating his head on a wall.

Know why I beat my head against a brick wall? Because it feels good when I stop. :gig

Beekissed said:
I fully intend to be one of those eccentric little ol' ladies with the big, straw hats, puttering around in the BEST garden in the county. Brewing herbal remedies, talking to my chickens and the cat, making apple head dolls for the grandbabies! No grooves planned here....why would I want to ruin a perfectly rosey picture of old age by adding an impossible ol' curmudgeon to it?? :lol: :he When I die, I want to be cremated and my ashes scattered on the compost pile.....potash is good, they say!
Beekissed, sounds good to me, except, I've got a guy I hope I will grow old with, if he lives that long......he can be a curmudgeon, but he'll have to out-curmudgeon me! :lol: !

I hope I die face first in my garden, at a very advanced age. 100 or so would be nice! Anyone read People, Places and Plants? Do you remember Alice? That's how I want to be when I'm ancient! She used to tie a rope to her waist and drag a box behind her for weeds. She kept going right to the end. I cried when I read of her passing. Great way to go.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ya know? My crotchety, old aunt died a couple of weeks ago and she died just how she would have wanted. She had been sweeping the carpet that morning, still in her jammies. Hubby stepped out to go get a morning paper. She went out to have a smoke (her favorite thing in the world!) on the front porch swing, sat down.....and died. Still holding her cig and sitting upright! He thought she had fallen asleep when he came home..... and I always thought she was too mean to die! ;)

I want to fall over in the garden also, or be out gazing at the stars ( I do that alot) and just step out of my body.....probably find the chickens picking out my eyes, though....the little hogs!! :D

Latest posts